PRICING SCHEDULE 2016
Annual membership fee - £60
Additional family member registered living at the same address - £30
Small Car (Vauxhall Corsa 5 door with A/c or similar) £6 per hour
Further minutes available in 15 minute increments @ £1.50 including VAT
Daily Rate £49.95 (24 hours)
Contact the main office for a better rate if a full days hire is needed.
These prices are based on on line booking. If you wish to make a booking by phone the cost will be an additional £1.50 per call.
The insurance excess is £750. This can be reduced to £100 by either paying £10/month or £90/annum in advance.
London Congestion Charge and Dartford Crossing Charge:
The vehicles are registered with the London Congestion and the Dartford Crossing, so members do not need to pay these directly.
Customers driving into the London Congestion Zone will be charged £11/ day.
Customers using the Dartford crossing will be charged £2.50 per crossing.
Return of cars:
It is essential to return cars on time to ensure other members are not inconvenienced. If you are running late (it happens to the best of us at times!), please inform us as early as possible, so that we can make alternative arrangements for any other member who may be affected.
- If you are going to be late and you advise us at least 30 minutes before your reservation was due to end and no other member is inconvenienced, there is no charge (except for the additional time used at the normal hourly rate).
- If you do not return the car on time and we have to make alternative arrangements for another member, you will be charged the cost of alternative transport for the other member plus an administration fee of £5 (unless the other member can be transferred to another car in which case just the administration fee of £5 will be charged).
- If you run late without letting us know or extending, you will be charged for the next 15 minutes at the standard rate of the vehicle plus 20p per minute. An additional £30 charge will apply if you run late by 15 minutes or more, plus the costs of alternative arrangements of any member inconvenienced.
Cancellation and changes to reservations:
If you need to cancel or change a reservation, please give as much notice as possible to ensure maximum availability for other members. You can change or cancel reservations directly through the website up to 30 minutes before the scheduled start time or by telephoning the office.
If you cancel, change or shorten a reservation:
- More than five hours before your scheduled start time, there is no charge.
- If you cancel within 5 hours of its start time you will be liable for the cost of the reservation up to a maximum of £30.00.
- If you change or shorten a reservation (including cancelling a reservation after the start time) you may be charged up to the full cost of the reservation.
The vehicle must be returned to the bay from where it was collected. In the unlikely event you cannot park the car in its designated bay, you must let us know immediately. This will ensure we can get the vehicle moved at a later date and advise anyone reserving the car after you where the car is. If the car is left illegally parked, failure to contact us inevitably will lead to a parking ticket, wheel clamp or being towed away. If you have not contacted us to let us know of the problem, all costs will be passed on to you with a £30 administration charge. Costs can be extremely high so please do ensure you let us know immediately.
As a courtesy to your fellow members you must not:
- Smoke in the car (which is also now required to comply with legislation).
- Transport pets in the car (allergies and smell – sorry).
- Return a car at the end of your reservation with less than a quarter tank of fuel (fuel cards are in each car to top the fuel at our expense).
- Leave the car excessively dirty for the next member, or dirty on the inside including litter in the car.
Failing to follow the rules carries a penalty of £30 plus, if necessary, the cost of specialist cleaning.
Keys and fuel cards:
Lost keys or fuel cards are charged to members at cost plus £30 administration per item. Failure to leave the keys in the car at the end of the reservation will incur a charge of £30 plus any inconvenience costs incurred by the next member to use the car.
Throughout your reservation, please keep the keys with you at all times and ensure they are left in the vehicle at the end of your reservation.
Lost membership cards:
Replacement membership cards are charged at £20. Please let us know as soon as possible so that we can cancel your membership card and issue a new one to ensure you can keep using the cars.
Staff call outs:
If lights are left on inside or outside of the car and causes the battery to flatten, or performs some other action requiring a member of staff to go to the car to rectify the situation, a fee of £30 will be charged.
If you require assistance from a member of our staff to change a wheel during your reservation, you may be charged up to a maximum of £75.
Parking tickets are your responsibility and must be paid for directly by you. If the ticket has to be processed by ourselves, an administration fee of £30 will be added (we are often charged more by our leasing companies – as they receive the tickets and forward to us).
Speed cameras and other traffic offences:
We are required by law as the registered keeper of the car, to pass on driver details to the relevant authorities. Any offences committed are the driver’s responsibility and not ours. An administration fee of £30 will be chargeable on all tickets processed by us.
All prices include VAT at the current rate of 20%